Therapy Services For Children
A Speech Language Pathlogist (SLP) specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of communication and swallowing disorders for both pediatric and adult populations. At Atlas Kids we offer individualized treatment plans to target the specific needs of each child and their family. Additionally, all of our staff is trained in the SCERTS Model: a comprehensive educational approach for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Orthopedic injuries
- Functional Assessment and Remediation of Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs)
- Treatment of communication disorders including articulation and phonological disorders
- Dysarthria - slurred speech
- Auditory processing disorder - affects the ability to understand verbal communication
- Receptive, expressive and pragmatic language disorders
- Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) approach to feeding
- Evaluation and facilitation for use of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC)
Even if your child already receives speech-language therapy services through their school system they may benefit from the addition of intensive, one-on-one private therapy services through Atlas for faster progress and improvement in generalization of skills.